Panell Sub-Re-seller Xtream Codes Iptv Server 5000 Ch&Sell local stream SD/HD/FHD 1920&1080

skype: kann_palomas / Gmail: ipsatpro@gmail.com /
– Option and programme on panel: 5 euros = 1 credit on panell = 1 month subs
– ( 5 euros = 1 credit on panell = 1 month subs )
– ( 15 euros = 3 credit on panell = 3 month subs )
– ( 30 euros = 6 credit on panell = 6 month subs )
– ( 40 euros = 12 credit on panell = 12 month subs / save 30 “%”
=================================
Sell local stream: All Country/Mix Very special all in one services
– Offre more than 5000 Live CH HD/FHD/Q 1080/1920 / Vod With profissional APK android&IOS
– you must tell me first if you need buy stream you like put my stream/ch on your panell * ondemond * or * live * because difirent price , right !!
– I Sell local stream SD/HD/FHD 1920&1080 all my stream is live call me for see&test dont worry
– if you want put my stream/ch on your panell * on demond * its great price and you get gift stream first
– if you want put my stream/ch on your panell * live * no problm / i have special price for all
– you know bandwith for Stream SD/HD/FHD/4K i help y for calcule all is right now
– if you buy 100 conn you get 20 connection gift/free lifetime / if need more 100 conn i do more help
– also i sell stream option is ** restreamer: YES ** restream so you can sell or xchange with my chanell for make money
– I’ve special price for vrack usage same location and offre good for free band : ovh to ovh / worldstream to worldstream / fdc to fdc / hetzner to hetzner
=================================
– Looking Serios Re-seller Offre more than 5000 Live CH HD/FHD/Q 1080/1920 / Vod With profissional APK android&IOS

– For more information and clarifications please feel free to contact me don’t hesitate to contact me

1. STRONG services / channels / IPTV/CCcam list chanell :

TAQUILLA spain and all SPAIN CHANELL HD
    Sky SELECT full and all germany CHANELL HD
    BOXOFFICE full + Ondemand Full
    Primafilla it full + H@t Club from 1 to 10 and SKY CALCIO FULL
    DIGITURK FULL with Salon 1,2,3 HD + LIGTV HD 1+2+3
    DIGIT ALBANIA FULL HD with super sport and cine max albanian
    tring full / hrt full / pink full package
    OSN SHOWTIME FULL WITH BOXOFFICE
    BEIN SPORT ARABIA FULL ARabia and all other arabia chanell
    BEIN SPORT AND MAX FULL FRANCE AND ALL ASTRA HD CHANELL FR+DE+NL+SP
    lig tv 1,2,3, D-smart Sport 1,2, sky Deutschland all, Salon 1,2,3, England sky uk, Italien sky, bein sports 1-15 arabia ,bein sports france all that most important!
    all other package euro asian africa all full: Sky ita+de+uk canal+NL canal+FR canal+SP and all other

2. i can give you panel reseller for your client :
    i sell you in your panel:
    test = 24 h // 1 month = 10 e // 3 month = 20 // 6 month = 30 // 1 year = 50
    you can sell for any one:
    1 year sell 70 or 80 e / 6 month sell for 40 or 50 e / 3 month you can sell for 30 e
    this is good job and best service for besnes brother

iptv.tv Offre biggest services IPTV pro for PPV and Top Best Channels IPTV Premium Freeze Free

3. brothersgags says

Hello price for Reselling channels for my vps hosting? thx

4. jdion1471 says

Do you have USA CHANNELS

5. jdion1471 says

do this software work on Android boxes

6. Hetem IPTV says

du you have viasat Denmark chanel

7. jdion1471 says

let me get a Skype account

8. jdion1471 says

do you have a life time license offer

9. jdion1471 says

i just sent you a Skype invite

10. APK-Android-IPTV-Top Best 1200 Channels IPTV Premium Freeze Free iptv.tv biggest services IPTV pro

11. jdion1471 says

Do you have the NFL TICKET AND THE NBA PASS

12. hi brother ! how are you fine !!!! your familly fine all is ok bro !! :!

I have 1100 channels IPTV Very special CH/package all in one service Vrack 10 GB/sec
    if you have any probleme or you want any help or other info tell me brother for speed contact ok
    I have application for android ok ( APK-IPTV 1100 CH all is ok )

if you like test 24 h tell me what you have receiver and image :
    android or dreambox with enigma 2 or gigablue or vlc media player or spark or vu+ or what you support iptv for test

list chanell STRONG services channels IPTV / :

Nova Greece sport cinema and all
    DIGITURK FULL with Salon 1,2,3 HD + LIGTV HD 1+2+3

contact repid:
    Gmail: hamzasat07@gmail.com
    skype: hamza_sisi1

i'm wait contact me ok

13. Tiger Iptv says

hi
    i am very interested with this panel.
    i worked as a re seller with many panels of extreme codes
    i am professional with file types for all devices.
    i want to test your server please ASAP.
    could you please send me m3u file ?
    i am selling at least 3 accounts daily.
    i want to test your panel because i am lokking for something good and stable, other servers i worked with, were having a low speed and hangs

14. hi brother ! how are you fine !!!! your familly fine all is ok bro !! :!
    I sell for client normal:
    1 Year = 80 e
    6 Month = 50 e

####################################
    test my service 24 h
    ####################################
    Test IPTV 24 H :
    Test for vlc / kodi / tv smart ( all support format m3u file):
    Host:Port/get.php?username=iptvsubs&password=iptvsubs&type=m3u&output=mpegts
    ####################################
    Test IPTV 24 H :
    Test for Enigma 2 dreambox:
    Host:Port/get.php?username=iptvsubs&password=iptvsubs&type=dreambox&output=mpegts

####################################

if you have android box and you want test see my chanell in your android box use my apk
    after install my apk in your android box use user + pass ok

user: test
    pass: test

==========================================================

I have application for android Box ( APK-IPTV 1100 CH all is ok )

if you like test 24 h tell me what you have Device receiver and image :
    Mag 250 =or= 254 =or= android box =or= dreambox =or= gigablue =or= vlc media player =or= spark =or= vu+ or what you have support iptv for test
    I use Professional Panell xtream codes support All Device

if you have other receipteur tell me for give you test
    mag 250 or 254 or dreambox with enigma 2 or gigablue or vlc media player or spark or vu+ or starsat/Geant/Tiger z+t or what you support iptv for test

If you have mag 250 or 254 send me mag Adress for added you and use my portal for mag 250 or 254
    portal for mag:
    Host:Port/c

send me your mac adress for added you test

list chanell STRONG services channels IPTV / :

Nova Greece sport cinema and all 14 Local Stream
    MediaEst Premium ; Premium Calcio all
    SKY Full From ( Sky IT / Sky Uk / Sky DE all ) with all chanell Cultura
    Bolkan, Ex-Yu, Arena Sports, Sports Club, Pink and other channels with ex-yu
    Canal Sat france full With BEIN SPORT AND BEIN MAX FULL FRANCE AND ALL ASTRA HD CHANELL FR+DE+NL+SP
    DIGITURK FULL with Salon 1,2,3 HD + LIGTV HD 1+2+3
    DIGIT ALBANIA FULL HD with super sport and cine max albanian
    Primafilla IT / H@t Club from 1 to 10 and SKY CALCIO FULL
    TAQUILLA spain and all SPAIN CHANELL HD
    Sky SELECT full and all germany CHANELL HD
    BOXOFFICE full + Ondemand Full
    Indian Chanell / tring full / hrt full / pink full package
    OSN SHOWTIME FULL WITH BOXOFFICE
    BEIN SPORT ARABIA FULL ARabia and all other arabia chanell

Looking Serios Reseller-APK-IPTV 1000 CH profissional

#############" Panell Re-seller "###################

i sell panel for reseller/revaundeur :
    i can give you panel for reseller for re-sell your client :
    i sell you in panel:
    test = 24 h // 1 month = 10 e // 3 month = 20 // 6 month = 30 // 1 year = 50
    you can sell for your client:
    you can sell for client 1 year = 70 or 80 e you take 20 or 30 e its ok
    you can sell for client 6 month = 50 or 60 e you take 20 or 30 e its ok
    this is good job and best service for besenes brother
    regard's

i sell price panel for reseller:
    test = 24 h // 1 month = 10 e // 3 month = 20 // 6 month = 30 // 1 year = 50

you can charge your panel ok

note: i need serios man for my service reseller i need active reseller for my job

######################################################

15. carl james says

very interested in your reseller panel…can I add my own channels to your channels

16. Ot Tahtah says

hi brother i am interested in purchasing subscriptions for iptv with europe channels and arabic channels. mainly Netherlands and Morocco channels.pls advise if this is possible.and how can we get started.kind regards.

17. Enrique Bowser says

please email me @ hlifebowser@gmail.com more info how i can resale i like to test the service what channels come whit the service i sale android tvboxes

18. ###########################################
    contact repid:
    skype: hamza_sisi1
    Gmail: hamzasat07@gmail.com

Send your contact repid

19. Aarsnai says

Bit expansive.. can get it much cheaper. look around people

20. Jamie Colins says

Hi, any uk channels like sky movies etc? and can this work on plex?

21. Dejann Tomm says

Hi i send you msg om inbox

22. IP SAT PRO 4500 live tv says

– Regarder Serios Reseller-APK-IPTV 1000 CH profissional Avec APK
    ############# "Panell Re-vendeur" ####################

– Je peux vous donner panneau revendeur pour votre client:
    commencer panel mis avec 150 Credit = 150 Euro ** So 1 e = 1 crédit **
    vous pouvez faire 3 client longtemps 1 an avec 150 crédits
    vous pouvez faire 15 client de longue durée 1 mois avec 150 crédits

i vous vends prix de l'option dans le panneau: 1 Euro = 1 crédit
    Test = 24 H // 1 mois = 10 // 3 mois = 20 // 6 mois = 30 // 1 year = 50
    vous pouvez vendre pour votre client:
    1 mois = 15 e / 3 mois = 30 e / 6 mois = 50 e / 1 year = 70 ou 80 euros (tout est ok pour vous frère)

vous pouvez vendre client 1 year = 70 ou 80 euros, vous prenez 20 ou 30 euros son ok
    vous pouvez vendre client 6 mois = 50 ou 60 e vous prenez 20 ou 30 euros son ok
    c'est le meilleur service de Great bon travail pour BesEnes frère

vous pouvez charger votre ok panneau
    Cordialement
    IPTV Service Pro For All Client ou Revendeur 1200 chanells prix très spéciaux tout en un seul service
    APK-Android-IPTV-Top meilleurs 1200 chaînes IPTV Prime Gel gratuit
    Panneau de code et Gestionnaire des utilisateurs actifs CCcam + Multics + Csp

############# "Panell Re-vendeur" ####################

23. Juan Matesanz says

soy de españa

24. PlUbberHack PluHack says

Im having problems with , A Proivader of internet from a country that is blocking IPTV everywhere for my clients ?
    how can i put proxyes on channels to give my clients a chance to watch them …

25. Sera Mabongo says

Do you have RDC/Congo CHANNELS like , Tele50, RTNC, Digital Congo, TVS1, RTGA, B-one and more

26. Jared Lynn says

I'm interested.

27. fitness- solution says

Hello my friend Do you sell and how much the price of panel 10 ures in panel

28. contact : skype: kann_palomas / Gmail: ipsatpro@gmail.com / https://www.facebook.com/iptv.dz
    server iptv more 5000 live tv and sell stream for all owner server / Creat server iptv for anyone or compant profisional support
    ####################################
    Test IPTV 24 H :
    Test for vlc / kodi / tv smart ( all support format m3u file):
    Host:Port/get.php?username=iptvsubs&password=iptvsubs&type=m3u&output=mpegts
    if you like test my list also if U have any Device/receipteur/box for Test My Service IPTV
    * vlc * android box * Enigma 2 dreambox * gigablue * kodi * spark * vu+ or what you have support iptv for test
    If you have mag 250/254/256 or old or nowest send me mag Adress for added you and use my portal for mag
    Looking Serios seller started with 200 euros
    The minimum credit for being reseller is 200 Euro

29. BoxyChart22 says

If anyone have an iptv please comment me

30. Rajeev Arora says

send me the trial pl

31. ch0i1 says

First arrange the language group correctly, then introduce the product.
    Pink channel does not belong to AL!!

32. EMMANUEL KONGO RCK SCORPION says

can yoou have rdcongo channels?

33. Junior Hipolito says

Do you still sell iptv panel?

34. victor almeida says

Olá como faço para mudar a logotipo do painel?

35. TSTESTE P says

Do u have BRAZIL TV PACKAGE ?

36. Wassim Tazi says

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته شحال تبيع ليا 5 ديال السرفرات بثمن الجملة بغيت نعاود فهم البيع

37. Edgar Martinez says

How can I get this panel ?

38. – Looking Serios Re-Seller: The minimum credit for being reseller is 150 Euro = 60 Credit
    – Option and programme on panel: 5 euros = 1 credit on panell = 1 month subs
    – ( 5 euros = 1 credit on panell = 1 month subs )
    – ( 15 euros = 3 credit on panell = 3 month subs )
    – ( 30 euros = 6 credit on panell = 6 month subs )
    – ( 40 euros = 12 credit on panell = 12 month subs / save 30 "%"
    =================================
    Sell local stream: All Country/Mix Very special all in one services
    – I've special price for vrack usage same location and offre good for free band : ovh to ovh / worldstream to worldstream / fdc to fdc / hetzner to hetzner
    =================================

– For more information and clarifications please feel free to contact me don't hesitate to contact me
    Skype: kann_palomas

39. Enis Garipi says

halo i want to have my iptv i need help