IPTV Stalker: Pay $5.99 Per month VS $80.00 for the entire year.

DONATE (SUPPORT MY CHANNEL BY CLICKING):
Facebook PAGE:
Facebook:
Instagram: Caz_Wallace
Twitter: Caz_Wallace

Kodi/XBMC Facebook Group: (Add me to get into the group)
Operation RoboCop’s Android- iOS Facebook: )

Alternative:

Kodi Configurator APP:

1. Paul Fletcher says

How do u put it on fire stick

2. Peter Smith says

Does it work with the app also

3. Peter Smith says

How do you setup the stalker iptv app or where can find how to do it

4. uvarob2448 says

Good info. I don't mind trying it monthly like Netflix. I was very skeptical about paying $80 though. If it works all the time, they will keep me around.

5. Stealth TV Box says

We added IPTV Stalker to our build last month – pretty decent, surely more stable than other IPTV add-ons.  *We have the BEST BUILD IN THE USA!  http://www.stealthtvbox.com

6. Chris Redden says

Caz is this still confirmed working with IPTV Stalker, if we go this route with you and do we still get the same stations in the demo you provided? Thanks for your hard dedicated work you put into making it possible for the ones who don't yet understand the whole new movement of underground IPTV. love your channel man always looking forward to your next find.

7. boaguy696977 says

what do you recommend for paying iptv at a decent price and reliable with mainly American stations thanks for the prompt reply my friend

8. boaguy696977 says

Caz what do you recommend for paying iptv with mainly American stations thanks for the prompt reply to my last message greatly appreciated brother

9. bobby tyler says

when pay the 5.99 when do you get iptv stalker channel

10. bobby tyler says

Do you have am phone number for nom

11. bobby tyler says

Do you have a number for kodi is that Who I am paying my money to I need to speak to them

12. rajandseema123 says

caz,I signed up from pay pal, but have not got response back with setup info

13. michael keys says

hi bro i have a pay sub..but i need to use it on stb emulator on my android box MX2 do u know how to setup this please help me thx u

14. Dee Jay says

Nice video..but why keep paying for subs monthly when you can get premium paid subs/add-ons free with my boxes?
    You'll receive: Channel Up,Sports Access, Evolution IPTV, Dragon Streams,1904 Streams & Kodistreams
    included all free for life with my box..Saving you the avg of $700 yearly. All live sports! Nobody else can offer this deal.
    I won't spam you channel with our site but if you want more info give me a ring. 904-701-2886 Dj.

15. Jac Cartuccie says

If you are interested in the best PREMIUM IPTV SERVICE, it is completely hassle free, No Addons to be added or updated. This service will load everything automatically just by typing in the server address/portal url. contact me for free test/trail – via whatsapp or text messages at 1813-515-1564. All YOU NEED IS KODI/STB EMULATOR, SMART IPTV, MAG 250- MAG 254- 275 – ANY ANDROID SMART TV OR JUST ANY ANDROID DEVICES.

I'm offering a premium IPTV television service for you that is affordable and dependable. You'd be getting 1,400+ Live HD Channels (CAN/US/UK/International). Get all your favorite News, Sports, Entertainment, Documentary, Kids and Music Channels.

NO contracts, NO activation fees, NO personal information required, NO deposit, NO annoying phone calls, NO tax and NO fuss!

You're literally getting what you pay for…. If you want to sign up for a month, You'll get a month of service. If you want to sign up for 6 months, you'll get 6 months of service. It is really that simple!

Through any major cable/satellite conglomerate this package would cost you easily $300+ a month for the amount of amazing content that is packed into this incredible service.

Never pay for another Pay Per View event again! All Live WWE, UFC and Boxing PPV's are also free through this service. That would normally cost $55-$65 per event but if you subscribe, all events are absolutely FREE!