TOP 3 IPTV LIVE TV APK’S APPS FOR YOU FIRESTICK /TV FREE LIVE TV CHANNELS

TOP 3 IPTV LIVE TV APK’S APPS FOR YOU FIRESTICK /TV FREE LIVE TV CHANNELS

Dowload url:

********************************************************************
gary3dfxtech build 2.6 here:

Install kodi 17 on fire stick:

Best iptv pay service setvnow:
setvnow click here:

Best paid vpn service and how to install it here:

IF YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW AND ITEM CONTACT ME
garyrzurita@gmail.com
gary3dfx@hotmail.com

*******************************************************************
COOLEME MB2 TV BOX UNBOXING AND REVIEW S912, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM EXCELLENT BOX FOR KODI AND APK’S here:

Donations here:

Gary3dfxtech webpage:

Buy the best android boxes here:

Buy fire stick here:

Buy NVIDIA SHIELD AMAZON HERE:

Support The channel buying games

G2A Games:

RECOMMENDED WEB HOSTING PROVIDER

Best VPN Service
IPVanish Affiliate Link:

******************************************************
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA

twitter:
Facebook:

1. Andrew Marshall says

Gary can I get for my android box mate if you don't mind and how can I get it thanks very much mate tar

2. Andrew Marshall says

I got it mate I had it saved it ok thanks very much mate tar I appreciate everything u have Don

3. DJMAGICVINYL says

Isn't it easier using firedl and using code? Good video thanks!!

4. Jose Azeite says

MANY OF THOSE APPS ONLY WORKING WITH A SUBSCRIPTION MONTLY PAYMENT…BUT GOOD JOB ANYWAY! THANKS

5. Jose Azeite says

WHEN I WAS WATCHING MAYWEATHER VS MACCGREGOR ONLINE STREAMING FOR FREE, ONLY MODBRO STREAMED THIS MATCH WITHOUT BUFERING ! IVE GOT FEW DIFERENT APPS AND ALL OF THEM KEEPS BROKING AND BUFERING THE MOST OF TIME. THANKS TO MODBRO I WAS ABLE TO WATCH THE ALL FIGHT WITHOUT BUFERING… THANKS MA MAN GARY FOR YOUR VIDEOS AND HELP

6. MrJDMACCORD97 says

Nice job man. Works great.

7. james christie says

hi gary just installed solid stream went to open some sports sites message says (you are watching channels via solid streamz application for download application visit our site can you help sort this out thanks for any help jim c

8. catluvrinky says

In Mobdro, if you go to the top left and click the 3 lines for the menu, go to settings, then click "Sort Alphabetically". After you do this, when you are looking for a specific channel, there will be two or three streams of each channel. So if one doesn't work, just try the other ones. Just a little helpful tip. Thanks for a great video!

9. Rene Rodriguez says

How do you update the first two apps because those aren't working & the only one that works is mobdro does anyone know of any good iptv apps so I can watch all cable tv and ppv

10. Nina Guzman says

Uktv keeps telling me I don't have current version. Just downloaded. How do you update

11. KaraokeDuov2 says

What are you using to record the fire stick screen?

12. Edna Jackson says

Thank you, Gary. These are great apk's for the fire stick!!!!

13. mike brothers says

Great job man this is what i was looking for the UK tv app is nice just installed the 3 really haven't looked at the other 2 yet but if they are anything like UK i will love it

14. mike brothers says

Ok anyone know how to get solid streamz working it tells me to update my application and won't go away so do i uninstall it and reinstall it

15. Earl Daguilar says

Okay I want to show me how to get rid of popups on mobdro and how to use the megabox HD on the Fire TV stick without the mplayer please

16. Achilles 137 says

Can we get the url in the description. I know the process of the installation so to save time I could just copy and paste it while you still get a view

17. Junior Garcia says

All of them suck! Modro blows! But anyways thanks for the upload.