THE BEST IPTV SERVICE OUT THERE FIRE U CABLE COMPANY 500+ CHANNELS VOD MOVIES PPV AND MORE

buy setvnow click here:

Dowload setv apk here:

How to install apk’s on fire stick:

********************************************************************
gary3dfxtech build 2.3 here:

Install kodi 17 on fire stick:

Best paid vpn service and how to install it here:

***********************************************************
Gary3dfxtech channel is about: How to install kodi on firestick, kodi 17 setup, how to Jailbreak Amazon Fire TV Stick and amazon tv Box, Install kodi 16.1 jarvis, Install kodi 17 krypton and best addons for kodi,
Best builds 2017, kodi, spmc, android devices, live tv, iptv, sports , ppv fights, unboxing and reviews, best android boxes, kodi 17 krypton setup.
Easy tutorials on how to install kodi and jailbreak the amazon firestick with simple steps.

kodi videos include: kodi addons, kodi live tv, kodi iptv, kodi best addons 2017, best kodi addon ever, live tv apk, movies apk, android apk reviews, best vpn for kodi, kodi on windows, windows, kodi on firestick, fire stick kodi, live tv on kodi, kodi movies addons 2017, kodi live iptv addons 2017, gary3dfxtech, computer hardware & software, computer build, computer fix and more.
*******************************************************************
COOLEME MB2 TV BOX UNBOXING AND REVIEW S912, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM EXCELLENT BOX FOR KODI AND APK’S here:

How to install the new gary3dfxtech build 2.3 on kodi 17

How to install gary3dfxtech build 2.0 on kodi 16.1:

Donations here:

Gary3dfxtech webpage:

Buy the best android boxes here:

Buy fire stick here:

Buy NVIDIA SHIELD AMAZON HERE:

Support The channel buying games

G2A Games:

RECOMMENDED WEB HOSTING PROVIDER

Best VPN Service
IPVanish Affiliate Link:

******************************************************
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA

twitter:
Facebook:

1. Larry Catano says

Can u use on fire sticks

2. Larry Catano says

Can u watch UFC ppv

3. frankisback774 says

I checked out set and I honestly think iptvsubs service is way better,because iptvsubs have more hd channels especially USA channels.

4. Brian Sarno says

Hey Gary, how looking does it take them to send the code? I still waiting.

5. Chris Stringer says

Can you get it on roku????

6. bobbyv125 says

Hey Gary are you from Bridgeport Ct ? if so i live in same state bro 😉

7. John Mills says

i had installed on my Nvidia Shield, I was having a technical issue the audio & video was out of sync. the
    audio was running ahead of the video input. what is the technical solution to this problem I'm having?

8. MrKamikaze364 says

the worst iptv is limitless..stay away from.them scammers..if u see Jeff kinum trying get u to pay for it stay away..he a rude p.o.s..had for 2 weeks an it crashed an burned..they are horrible…limitless sucks

9. yetusin says

Can I use it on smart tv or mag 254

10. biggie 2316 says

I love the layout and the guide but the picture quality is OK and it seems that the picture is big. When I go to a different app it looks like it should. Do you have the same issue or is there something I'm doing wrong

11. jcmpli says

I bot a subscription. Not true. Channels constantly dropping. Many channels are not HD. Channels are dropping minute to minute on a regular daily basis. It lags a lot. Wrong program on the wrong channel. Some channels without any sound. some of the premium channels are not working on a daily basis. In short I find it to be unreliable service. EPG works on only some of the channels. IMO it is not ready for mass market

12. keri toodle says

what device did U use?

13. Noe Ruiz says

Gary , how can get a code

14. Yule Jandreau says

The VPN service itself “fetching zonet com” (Google it) is excellent once you get it working. I get great support from this customer service. I`ve been using it for a year and have had no problems except as caused by my error on install. Anywhere I go, hooking up my iPhone, iPads, and windows laptop computer to the net is simple.

15. terio williams says

I have set tv,it's good for the most part but you gonna have buffering sometimes when you watching something but for 20 buck it's not bad! And only bout 75 channels on their you will use so….