The Best Android TV Box? 2017

On this video i will share with you guys what i believe to be the Best Android TV Box for 2017 in 4 different categories:

– Best Hardware –
– Best Price for the Performance –
– Best TV Experience –
– Best Budget – &

The individual reviews of all machines can be found here

Wireless Remote Control Comparison:
Gamepad Comparison:
Mini PC´s Win 10:
Mobile Devices:

With the help of this great community, here we are back for a season ending.

As usual all the choices are my opinion but based on all the experiences that i had with these machines and hopefully will help to decide which box is the right for your self.

Also i would like to hear your experiences down bellow on the comments so that we can get a nice discussion going on and that it helps to build the Best Android TV Box 2017 Video.

Hope it helps

– GPD Android
– GPD Windows 10
– Chuwi Hibook 12
– Xiaomi Mipad 2
– Cube iWork 10

1. ScreamingDeaf says

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot for this interesting and well made video!

2. Elektric4rog says

Roberto… I wonder if you can help me find an Android box that allow multiple screen (2) display or a slide show (2 or 3 tab-slides). Note that one screen/slide will be the screen of a downloaded app. Low cost is a definite plus.

3. Michael BMW says

The best one is?

4. Luke Cogley says

Hello Roberto Jorge, between this boxes which do you recommend:
    -Nvidia nshield
    -minix u9
    -Amazon Fire tv
    -Roku stick+
    -Google Chromecast ultra
    -minix windows box

I want the box for use Kodi and Netflix

5. Luke Cogley says

And in a windows box if I update Kodi I don’t have to start from scratch right?

6. FC says

Video starts at 1:49

7. Isaac Bertram says

What would be the best box to get for only watching movies off my 8tb external hard drive? Also can I delete videos on the ehd from the box?

8. What sucks with these media streamers is the remote. The remote sends RF instead of IR. For those that have a entertainment control rooms the RF remotes will not work properly through walls and floors. Also you can not use a programmable remotes. I hate switching from remote to remote. I have all my video and audio equipment outside of my living room. I had a Google play box 2 years ago and you could not control the system behind closed doors.

9. andrew blower says

Shield tv 2017 is excellent for emulators ,its just a dream at runnin dreamcast,saturn,gamecube,psp ,wii and mame 2016, and damn its good at streaming

10. SpankyMyTanky says

So Dracula does voice overs now? Nice!

11. Ted K says

you got the hardware wrong on the first box

12. mgyuri71 says

Hey guys; I love all these reviews, but I'm so dumb to it that I don't understand half of it. All I need is live TV, tonsa movies and maybe some game, without a monthly prescription. Furthermore, I do not own a smart phone (yes, I am one of those guys from the cave)…Which one is the very best that I wouldn't need to update all the time and lose the device quickly with newer updates? All help are welcomed! Thanks in advance to you all!

13. Birgir Brynjólfsson says

Hi Roberto and thx for the youtube channel big help for me,
    but is it possible to mask the android tv box to fool netflix to stream hd ?

and one more does the minix play netflix in hd i am thinking about upgrading my box thanks agan from the land of ice and fire Islandia and happy new year

14. Hafiq Iqmal says

Why is Tanix TX9 Launcher is the best than the rest?? lols

15. Jonathan wyatt says

I considered the Minix box but it wasn't really cheaper than the shield once you get the remote too. I got shield for 150 so it wasn't worth the 20 bucks difference when you consider it doesn't even run nouget. I put the mi boxes in the bedrooms because I wanted to buy my product and have it in my hand and they sold them at Walmart. I've had nothing but bad experiences with gear worst.

16. Heaven Kun says

the best for iptv experience ?

17. YasoAMTV says

This is the best one ever!!! You can stream everything for free NO LIMITS… https://youtu.be/OszGXcLpyww

18. Sunshine blueskytvbox says

All are best tv box show.

19. Choc Peace&Love says

What's the best box for kodi and under $100

20. Tirulew says

Hi, im searching a Android TV Box with Android TV OS and a reliable remote with Air mouse including keyboard. Running 4k Videos would be good but its not deadly necessary – full hd (1080p) would be enough. I just want to watch netflix and ip tv via smart ip tv or Kodi. My key req is that it should be under 100€ all in all. What would you recommend?
    Thanks in advance!

21. Israel Serna says

Just got a 4k tv and right now have a firestick but want to upgrade to something that I can watch better resolution. What would u recommend that's easy to work with and has awesome video resolution?

22. BISRUT JOSHI says