BEST IPTV SERVICE IN THE WORLD FOR KODI 17.3 KRYPTON

VISIT gfservers.com or click here: This is the best IPTV service I have ever used and I’ve tried over 20! The customer service is by far the best I’ve ever experienced, the channels are the best I’ve seen since Gears TV! And for the price for what you get is just amazing! 5 accounts for only $18 and you can use them anywhere! So you can split the price with 4 other friends or family members and pay as low as $5 a piece! Can’t get a that anywhere else. Please let me know below if you already have this or if you plan on trying it out. It’s seriously a phenomenal deal! Please don’t forget to like, share, and SUBSCRIBE to the channel. Please visit their website for prices and to sign up here: or visit gfservers.com Also here is a walkthrough video of the installation:

1. Aldren Mayfield says

WOW! 100,000 views! I just wanted to take the time out to thank everyone that has supported my YouTube channel since the beginning and everyone that continues to support me as well as my Misfit Mods team. You all are awesome and I appreciate you more than you know. Thanks again!

2. Jose Cuevas says

Is this still working as advertised? I´m planning on getting it this week.

3. Dieter says

Would this work on an Infomir Mag Box?

4. Frank Silva says

Aldren Mayfield If it's that good why they do not offer a free trial?what are they afraid of?

5. JACOB WALLACE says

Hi good evening fellas thanks for all of your info. Can someone tell me the best settings for "Smooth Streams". Im having trouble with freezing and lagging. Any help is appreciated thx 🙂

6. UNCLE SAM says

Hi
    Can I know if GFservers is offering a 24/48/72 hour trials?

7. FRANCISCO CONTRERAS says

I personally settv I really don't like using my IPTV service in Kodi

8. Valdo Torres says

What’s up Aldren, I have goodfellas already but I’m thinking on switching from month to month to 3 months . On the link below it only gives you the option to 30 days is there a link where I can sign up for 90 days I love the service a lot ! Great work my friend

9. AV III says

Hey… Is there a way to become a reseller??

10. Smart IPTV Billing Panel says

Good News for all IPTV service Providers!!!
    Smart IPTV Billing Panel Or System is an IPTV Billing Portal for Xtream Codes that manages IPTV Subscriptions & Billing automatically or manually with latest versions. Order Now:- https://www.whmcssmarters.com/iptv-billing-portal-for-xtream-codes/

11. diane bryant says

ordered 2 days ago and paid for the gold plan. I have not heard from anyone and don't have login information.

12. Matt G says

This is bs. I got the silver package, just to try it out. I don't get the TV guide or video on demand. Waste of money..

13. Matt G says

Dammit I'm pissed

14. Jeff Myers says

I just signed up today. Does anyone know how soon they send out the welcome package?

15. Bill Rich says

This is a dynamite review and video Bro! I gotta tell ya, I was impressed. I'm coming outta SET and into GF Gold on November 01st, 2017 and you got me psyched. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Kodi, but can you load this on an Android TV box outside of Kodi? If not, that's okay too. Again, thanks a bunch. I'm 61 and loving this stuph!! LOL

16. Bambam G says

What Up fam does this have puerto rican and dominican and all prem chaneldo they do apk

17. Dave Hales says

what is a good box to buy along with this service?

18. carlos estrello says

I like Nitro iptv I think it's the best , video and audio sync real good you get 1080p and 720p of the same channels you get 900 to 1000 channels. I tried gear tv too much video and audio not syncing

19. NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH says

this is vader streams it's 15 a month and the guide works correctly. and video on demand goodfellas robbing their services

20. NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH says

21. NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH says

22. NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH says

23. NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH says

24. NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH says

25. J Parker says

you do not tell us where to start, what if i don't have live tv already in the repository?

26. Jose Cuevas says

Hey Aldren, Is this still working as you said initially?

27. Martha Edward says

How many channels

28. Marc Proulx says

I guess you never seen mipiptv.com 2017 best IPTV service in the world 7590 Channels full working EPG .dirt cheap and Channels from53 different countries. Absolutely the best

29. Anthony Jiggetts says

Reseller lol

30. Jose Rivera says

NBA Channels??

31. Jose Rivera says

How many devices for membership? .

32. Monika B says

Whats KODI?

33. Maria Smith says

Can I use this on kodi 17.6

34. John Garofano says

Do they have an apk?

35. Bob -GoodFellas says

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU CAN JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TELEGRAM LIVE CHAT AND WE WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE https://t.me/joinchat/DM3dREIgNmnxzS5ShyJ_2w ALSO OUR SERVICE HAH A LIVE HELP CHAT SO YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WAIT TO GET ANY HELP YOU MAY NEED. YOU CAN JOIN OUR SERVICE AT HTTP://GFSERVERS.COM OUR SERVICE WORKS WITH OUR APK, ALSO IN KODI, ALSO IN ROKU AND WITH OUR GFWEBTV ALSO OUR SERVICE ALLOW UP TO 5 CONNECTIONS AT THE SAME TIME WITH ONE ACCOUNT AND THE CONNECTIONS CAN BE ANYWHERE

36. Bob -GoodFellas says

Bob -GoodFellas
    1 second ago

37. Bob -GoodFellas says

Bob -GoodFellas
    1 second ago

38. Otunba Babatunde Sule says

i will like to subscribe for one month first can you tell me what next to do, my email is tunmisky@gmail.com

39. Rickey Lee II says

Aldren, If I have 5 tv's, what is the best package for me. GfServers or EternalTv?

40. Ice Ryda says

Does it have NFL redzone

41. ntv. mx says

We are one of the oldest iptv service on the market today. We offer stable TV and good 24/7 help service. Our service works for Mag 254 Kodi Matrix player Ios and Web. Here bellow can you see our channels packages. http://www.ntv.mx?r=fre We offer channels from US UK/Ire and Scandinavia. We offer most of all live sport event in HD.

42. Dixon A says

So I purchase the gold one and installed it. It works great but it shuts of kodi every 5mins into watching it and I will have to start Jodi again and it will happen again. Any idea why?

43. Joe Razik says

I'm having trouble trying to pay for the service it says there was an error detected from paypal i want to pay using a credit card but it wont let me it says contact the seller!