ACE TV IPTV Full Channel List

Ace TV IPTV has nearly 1000 channels. All of the English Premiership games (3pm games), including the ones not shown by Sky/BTAll of the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB gamesSky Sports, BT SportsSports channels from the US, Canada.

Available on Android Box, Mag box, STB emulator and M3U playlist

ACE TV

FREE TRIAL REQUEST email tanveerkhan9@yahoo.com
Can be tested on tv or mobile

THE GEAR I USE

HonestFred@protonmail.com

SEND STUFF TO:
Frederick Fosu
1711 Cudaback Ave PMB 947244
Niagara Falls, NY 14303

1. David Williams says

it there an APK for this?

2. Mushroom Galaxy says

do you have a video how to install on zgemma box? I got it on kodi but would like on zgemma. thanks

3. IPTV PLUS says

✅SOLICITE O TESTE DE 24H
    ✅JA PENSOU TODOS CANAIS DE TV SEM PRECISAR DE ANTENAS?
    ✅CANAIS SD E HD E ONDEMANDS(FILMES E SERIADOS)
    ✅TODOS CANAIS PREMIER SD E HD
    ✅CANAIS DE FILMES E SÉRIES
    ✅CANAIS ABERTOS EM HD (GLOBO BAND SBT RECORD ENTRE OUTROS!
    ✅SUPORTE E TUTORIAL!
    ✅ENVIO IMEDIATO.
    ♻DISPOSITIVOS COMPATÍVEIS:
    ❇SMARTV ❇SMARTPHONE ❇TABLETS ❇NOTEBOOK & PC ❇TV BOX
    Faça um teste gratis !
    ?WHATSAPP 51996516552
    ?Recomendado minimo 5mb de internet ?
    Planos a partir de 30,00 (30 dias de acesso)
    ⚠ Só paga o mês que quiser utilizar!
    ?Formas de pagamento
    Depósito,Cartão de crédito
    e boleto

4. American heroes is the military network

5. A lot of streams not working. Not my first pick for IPTV. SORRY but there is much better out there to choose from right here in North America

6. Tony Kessler says

I'm currently using Ace, but looking around for others, NFL network constantly gives me problems, but overall, it's not too bad. I've tried some others, and yet I'm still here with Ace, customer support is very good. Since NFL network gives me so many problems I'm worried about football season, so I'm looking around for another provider.

7. Jay Closky says

I am thinking about trying ACE, but have a few questions I was hoping you could answer…..

– How many devices can be used – I have both Android and MAG boxes, will I need multiple subs to use them all?

– Are you IP Locked? I need to use a VPN (Everyone should!) but this means my IP address will change. (I use multiple VPNs)

In response to Geoffrey Joseph question (below) I have used Nitro, SET, Gears, LiteIPTV, LEDtv, and Vaders.
    Will be happy to reply to you once I sub to ACE and can compare 😉

8. Edem Marlum says

How can I get this on a firestick …?

9. Charly Gallegos says

You have ecuador channels

10. Scott Harris says

How do I subscribe to ace iptv

11. Tom Burke says

Ordered the 24hour deal. Couldn't figure out how to download into the android box and there is no video or instructions explaining how to do this. I went to the download page on my android and I keep getting a 404 page. Went on computer to download from there and got a page full of what looks like script programming page but no download page.
    Why is it that this site has no instructions on how to download from an android box and how to install it into an android box?
    Big waste of my time. Nitro was easy as hell and so was SETVNOW. Both have video and instructions on how to download and implement into an Android box. Big waste of time. I asked for a refund. Won't be using this site. Didn't help one bit, no matter where I went for instructions.

12. milagros carrion says

I want to win it I have kids they enjoy it

13. Howšad says

Right I have a mag 256 box, the guys subs are about 80 pound for six month. That's for about 900 channels all sky sports etc. If I get a fire Stick can u get all these Iptv channels on kodi for free? We in uk used to card share with open boxes but all pay channels gone of them now.

14. Jordel Mason says

Does this work on the Zgemma h2s?

15. Pikachu says

This looks good for UK channels. What is your internet speed if you don't mind me asking? I only get a maximum of 9-10mb dl speeds. Is that good enough?

16. Mohamed Kaika says

I want the application name and thank my friend

17. Diana Mercado says

What is Gears and how could I check it out?

18. Diana Mercado says

Hi Fred, which are the top ones that offer the NFL Ticket? Please advise.

19. Luis Oliveira says

dont work

20. Shaun Coleman says

Have used ACE TV for more than 6mth first as a customer then as a reseller….. there service is the best I tried and I did try many services, I'm in Europe and for UK TV this is the best selection you can get. There customer service is also the Very Very best, they answer in 5 min every time. I checked them out first i.e. Company's house and they are a registered UK company, that have a registered email address NOT a junk gmail account…. strongly recommended if you want UK TV.

21. S M says

Avoid these fuckers at all times. They often get blocked in the UK,loads of blackouts and buffering. Their customer service staff are quick to block you. The emails aren't any better. BAD SERVICE. MONEY WASTERS.

22. Steve Milner says

so, ive read many comments in here – first, looks like you were running an emu of mag boxes if thats true, i like that – second, how long have these dudes been around and as a canadian will i need a vpn to access any internationals an/or north american content? – and thanks for sharing Ace im looking to replace nfps – if you mentioned any of these already i am sorry i missed since i fast forwarded a bit

23. Mike Kaye says

What app are you using to show to show the channels and categories?

24. Jamnadas POLRA says

SIR, Hwo can a BUY a full subscription for 12 months, As a Indian from India but currentlt live in Brisbane.Australia

25. Adam Ali Mohamed says

SE is for sweden bro.

btw what you recommend the best iptv?

crown tv, vader streams, ace tv, necro tv, nitro tv , gears tv, there are so many and it is so hard, i just want something that is good quality in sports and movies most 1080p and reliable during ppv , and everyone say this and that is the best, thanks in advance

26. jose soi says

Le mando un link rubatto da un server Sky e 200% stabile fai il download tramide il link http://ecut.it/vABXb6WQ

27. Ali Salim says

Hi, nice review of the service and just subscribed.. would like to know if this service is still available as this video is 2 months ago and its the latest one in youtube for this service . so kindly verify.

28. Ali Salim says

just tried the trial , really nice .. I intend to watch tomorrow matches in Ace TV .. although I can see they are limited for my linking (indian channels and so on) but great service as it provides in some channels 3 quality settings that would suit everybody weather they have slow connection or rocket speed one

29. Abigail Kodua says

how to install this on fire stick or kodi

30. Max Bravo says

which iptv service you recommended for kodi and samsung smart tv. Thx

31. Tom Barnard says

very impressed no issues but I do use VPN VANISH. Fantastic value for money. Not paying SHY or BO saves me over £1,000 per year. Quality keep up the good work. Lovin it x

32. Gerry Minetos says

Not sure how you do a half-hour review and not once display and discuss the TV Guide portion of the service, c'mon man.

33. Moeln Khan says

I’ve purchased the trail but for some reason I can not download the ace iptv app I have an Android m8s pro

34. Panther TV Channel says

If I have to spend money then it's a waste of time. Skip this crap

35. Frank Silva says

Honest fred you have a nice interface but i don't see the resolution of the channel right in the corner like in Perfect P ayer,that's why i say Perfect player and ProgDBV are the best interface period.

36. obie john says

What's the best IPTV that has Asian – UK and USA channels. Looking for premium and fast service without freezing. Price is not an issue

37. Honest Fred's says

Ace TV is going under, DO NOT subscribe to it

38. donald laidley says

ware can i get this iptv

39. happy lamber says

Hi I’m interst indian Punjabi channel how to contact you ?

40. Troy M says

Hi Fred what is the best IPTV server for a full working channel guide to see what's coming on in a later time slot