ACE IPTV SETUP!!!! IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT GETTING IPTV WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT GETTING IPTV YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!

WEBSITE:

HERE ARE THE STEPS TO SETTING UP YOUR IPTV:

1 – TURN ON YOUR DEVICE AND GO TO GOOGLE PLAYSTORE AND DOWNLOAD STBemu APP.

2 – ONCE IT IS FINISHED DOWNLOADING OPEN THE APP

3 – IF IT IS THE FIRST TIME THE APP HAS OPENED IT MIGHT AUTOMATICALLY GO TO SETTINGS. IF NOT HOLD YOUR ENTER BUTTON ON THE REMOTE FOR A COUPLE SECONDS AND THEN A MENU WILL POP UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE. CLICK SETTINGS WHICH WILL BE AT THE TOP.

4 – IN SETTINGS GO TO PROFILES AND CLICK ENTER.

5- UNDER PROFILE NAME ENTER ACE IPTV AND CLICK OK

6 – GO TO PORTAL SETTINGS

7 – GO TO PORTAL URL AND TYPE THIS AND CLICK OK

8 – GO BACK ONE SCREEN AND CLICK ON STB CONFIG.

9 – THERE YOU WILL SEE YOU MAC ADDRESS. WRITE THIS DOWN AND KEEP IT. YOU NEED TO ENTER THIS MAC ADDRESS WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR YOUR IPTV ON THE WEBSITE.

10 – ONCE THEY SEND YOU AN EMAIL SAYING YOU ARE ALL SET CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR MAC ADDRESS IS THE SAME AS YOU PUT ON THE WEBSITE. IF NOT CHANGE IT.

11 – PRESS AND HOLD ENTER BUTTON AGAIN UNTIL THE MENU SCREEN POPS UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND GO AND CLICK EXIT.

NOW YOU SHOULD BE READY TO WATCH TV. ENJOY!!!!

Join my Facebook group as we try and answer your Kodi problems:

Add me to Instagram: Doggmatic71

I am part of #TeamLookingGlass which makes Kodi builds, addons and more. Check out my teammates YouTube Channel as well.
Teverz –

1. stu palmer says

I think i will definitely be looking into getting this or some form of iptv soon. I really daren't do it yet with all the troubles that's going around right now. Great video and very helpful info. Thank you

2. Sid Moniuk says

They give you a 24 hour free trial which is nice. I liked what I saw and I have had it for a month. In a word EXCELLENT. I either watch it on my computer in my office or we hooked up to the Roku {very easy hook up} in our family room. The quality is at times better than cable. Beautiful picture. I watch tons of NFL and you will not disappointed. It has fitness videos, every sport imaginable, movie channels. I live in Canada and they have CTV and CBC as well.
    Now heres the key that really won me over…customer service, Any questions, they promptly answer them. They are on it.

I cut my cable off from SHAW because I was paying 42.00 for about 40 channels which did not even have sports channels I cut it off before I got ACE. I get a call from SHAW {loyalty department} after I hooked up from ACE wondering why I cut my cable off. They offered 3 months free and 9 more months at half price. I told them their cable was not even worth 2 dollars a month.
    When are they going to get it….they are already gouging us for our internet….which I do need, but their cable is a friggin joke.

3. joao paulo Almeida says

Hi, when i purchase this service they will send me a PORTAL URL ? or i use the one you put up there ? thank you

4. joao paulo Almeida says

Does this service works good ? all channels work fine ? thank you

5. risen devil says

stupid review you didn't play channels fake review click bait

6. ElGuappo 818 says

Can you watch all the ppv fights

7. Edsilvacunha says

it’s really worth it! You can get trial for less than $3,00. A friend has it and works great!! I just watch 2 -3 channels which they don’t offer but these are highly recommended

8. Frank Silva says

HI Doggmatic 71; I heard ACE IPTV is not accepting no more Customers? if that's true that's great because if ACE can't upgrade their Servers is best to supply a good service to existing users.